Got an Alfa or BMW? ~ Webcare Solutions - A South Australia Web Design Company

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Got an Alfa or BMW?

If you have an Alfa Romeo or a BMW, then you will want to know about one of our favourite businesses in Adelaide: Eurosport Automotive. Peter Axford is the owner of Eurosport Automotive and is an absolute pleasure to work with. He has been servicing my Alfa for 3 years and has always done a brilliant job. I first met him when I was considering buying an Alfa in 2004. I contacted the Alfa Car Club in SA to get a recommendation for someone to inspect a car I was looking at and they suggested Peter. I now know why!

To give you an example, I once had a major problem with my car after it had been driven by a Valet Parking Service. Peter inspected my car and wrote a letter in support of my claim for reimbursement for the repair cost. He also spoke with the Valet’s insurance company. He did this willingly, and without charge. Thanks Peter!

Eurosport Automotive has just relocated to a very convenient spot at Kent Town (107a King William St, phone 08 8362 2333). The team is friendly, informative, extremely knowledgeable and very passionate about Alfa’s and BMW’s. They also have a new website (built by WebCare of course at www.eurosportautomotive.biz.


For more information on this course, visit Melinda at http://www.webcare.com.au

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.

Web Design Services Melbourne

Zinavo-Web Design | Web Development | SEO | Mobile Apps | ERP/CRM said...

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of great information which can be helpful in some or the other way Website Design Companies in Bangalore | Web Design Companies in Bangalore